Script objects are used to control other objects present in the scene.
It can access and change every object in the program and supports some events
- Called on app initialization, its called after all children elements are initialized, its safe to apply operations on other objects inside this method.
- Called on every frame after rendering
- Called when disposing the program
- Called on every frame if mouse is on top of one of the script children
- Receives an intersections array as argument.
- onResize(x, y)
- Called every time the window is resized
- Receives width and height as parameters
- Called when receiving data sent by the host website
Code written inside scripts have access to the following attributes:
- Same as this reference but global in the script scope
This namespace provides the following classes: